INKA TRAIL MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
The Inka trail is a stunning network still intact, in the course of this Trek there are about 40 km . It is combined with nature, magic and religious buildings and human experience.
They will make this trip an unforgettable experience.
FIRST DAY: Cusco km. 82 Wayllabamba
Very early we will leave Cusco. At the Km. 82 We will begin our trek travel time It will be approximately 5 - 6 hours, on the way will see the Archaeological remains of LLACTAPATA. Then go up to where we Wayllabamba our first camp. After visiting the archaeological site of the same name.
SECOND DAY: Wayllabamba - Pacaymayu
Start walking very early, always in the company of our guide we will begin the ascent toward the passage of approximately 4200 m WARMIWAÑUSCA somewhat difficult but not impossible; after 6-7 hours of walking we reach our camp PACAYMAYU where we spend the night.
THIRD DAY: Pacaymayu - Winaywayna
After taking our breakfast we start the tour, this day it will be very hot but nice in the way we have stunning panoramic views of the mountains, animals, flora and wildlife. On theway We will visit the Archaeological site of Runkuracay, SAYACMARCA, PHUYUPATAMARCA . Then we will have the opportunity to observe the other Archaeological site called WIÑAYWAYNA, where our last camp will be located.
FOURTH DAY: Winaywayna Machu Picchu
We get up early after our breakfast, and after saying good bye to our porters, We begin the descent to the citadel of Machu Picchu on the way visit Intipuncu continuing the journey we arrive at our destination MACHU PICCHU, visit the lost city of the inkas with your guide for approximately two hours, then you will have a free time to explore the sacred city on your own.. Before going down to Aguas Calientes (optional bus) and then take the train back to Ollantaytambo and transfer to Cusco by bus.
(hiking to the mountain of Huayna Picchu optional, limited number of people are allowed).
The Tour Includes:
• Private transportation to Km. 82
• Accommodation in tents (dining tent and kitchen, saddles, tables)
• Matras and / or mats
• Entrance ticket to Inca Trail and Machupicchu
• Food: 3 breakfasts 3 lunches 3 dinners (vegetarian option)
• Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
• Return to Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo in a economic train.
• Cook and porters (Only carry camping equipment and food)
• Oxygen and first aid kit
• 1st breakfast
• Last lunch (4th day)
• Bus Ticket Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
• Sleeping bag
• Bring 1 liter of water for the first day
• Cleansing pads for the following days (micropur)
• Snack (biscuits, chocolates, candies, dried fruit, etc.)
• Raincoats, rain poncho, flashlight
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent
• Appropriate clothing for the cold (1st and 2nd day)
• Extra money
IN SHARED SERVICE OR GROUP: USD 485 per person.