INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Day 1: Cusco - Wiñayhuayna
Transfer from the hotel to the train station, boarding the tourist train to get down at the Km 104 where the trek stars, after 5 minutes walking you will will see the archaeological complex named CHACHABAMBA then We will have the opportunity to see a beautiful waterfall .
Arrive at noon at the inka site of WIÑAYHUAYNA, center where we can also enjoy the beauty of nature as mountains and glaciers .After the visit we head toward the town of Agua Calientes and spend the night at the hostel indicated.
Day 2: Wiñayhuayna - Machupicchu
Wake up very early at 4:30 am, after breakfast take our bus up to the Machupicchu where we will have a tour for aprox 02 hours thenyou will aprox 03 hours of free time to continue enjoying the beauty of the Inca city or take the bus down to visit the hot springs, then descend to the village of Aguas Calientes, where we board the train to return to Cusco.
The tour includes:
• Transfer hotel-train-station Km. 104.
• Hostel in Wiñayhuayna.
• Entrance tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
• Meals: 01 breakfast, 01 lunch, 01 dinner.
• Professional bilingual guide (English-Spanish)
• Return to Cusco by train backpacker
• 1st breakfast
• Last Lunch (2nd Day)
• Lowering bus Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
• 1 liter of water for the first day
• cleansing pads for the following days (micropur)
• Snack (biscuits, chocolates, candies, dried fruit, etc.)
• Raincoats, rain poncho, flashlight
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent
• Appropriate clothing for the cold (1st and 2nd day)
• Extra money
IN SHARED SERVICE OR GROUP: USD 450 per person.